HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SINK --Granite starting at $28 per square foot-- 2015 Holland Ave 810-216-6349
CARE OF YOUR SILGRANIT SINK
• Silgranit material consists of 80% natural granite stone, chemically
polymerized with resin.
• Silgranit is a naturally hard, non-porous, material which is highly
resistant to chipping, scratching and staining.
• Silgranit is not affected by household acids and alkalis.
• Silgranit is also heat resistant up to 536° Fahrenheit.
GENERAL CARE & CLEANING:
Daily cleaning may be done with any non-abrasive cleaner.
use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth to eliminate any
water spots or soap film build-ups.
REMOVING STAINS AND MINOR SCUFF MARKS:
Normal Stains ~ for stains, please use a non- abrasive cleanser, along with a soft
Note: Always test any stain removers in a small, non-visible location.
Stubborn Stains ~ A solution of 50% bleach, 50% water should only be used for
stains. Let the solution sit in the bottom of the sink for one hour; then scrub.
Mineral oil or Orange Glo applied with a damp cloth can be used to restore the
To remove Calcium Deposits (a white ring around the bottom of your sink): use
To remove Adhesive Labels: use Acetone (nail polish remover)
WHAT NOT TO USE:
1) Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads, such as Steel wool.
2) Straight bleach.
3) Commercial alkalis, such as ammonia and/or caustic solutions.
4) Drain blocking chemicals that involve filling the sink with water.
GRANITE HOME DESIGN serves
homes and business in: St. Clair County, Macomb County, Oakland County,
Wayne County, Almont, Ann Arbor, Armada, Auburn Hills, Bloomfield
Township, Bruce Township, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Berkley, Brighton,
Brandon Charter Township, Canton, Chesterfield, Clawson, Clarkston, Clinton
Township, Commerce Twp., Dearborn Heights, Detroit,
Eastpointe, Fenton, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Flint, Franklin, Fraser,
Grosse Pointe, Highland Park, Hamtramck, Harrison Township, Holly, Howell,
Grand Blank, Imlay City, Inkster, Lake Orion, Lincoln Park, Livonia,
Milford, New Baltimore, Northville, Oxford, Plymouth, Port
Huron, Redford, Royal Oak, Romulus, Roseville, Richmond, Shelby Charter
Township, Southfield, Sterling Heights, St Clair Shores, Taylor, Troy,